Whether You’re Married, Single, or Divorced… You’ll Treasure a New Book Called The Indestructible Relationship
by Kimberly Pryor
If You Have a Significant Other, It Can Show You How to Stress-Proof Your Relationship and Fall Even More Deeply in Love.
If You’re Single or Divorced, It Can Show You The Secrets for Everlasting Love So Your Next Relationship Has What It Takes to Last Forever.
inspired stories of hope, commitment and love.”
The book portrays the dramatic, real life stories of couples whose relationships have survived some of the most traumatic experiences anyone can face—death of a child, cancer, becoming paralyzed a month after the wedding, having a home damaged in a natural disaster, infidelity, and bankruptcy—as well as everyday challenges such as job stress. The couples share their secrets for what it takes to keep a relationship strong through trying times—secrets that you can use in your own relationship, whether you’ve been dating a month or married 30 years.
—Lisa Papp, wife of Jim Papp (author of Inquire Within: A Guide to Living in Spirit)
In The Indestructible Relationship, you’ll discover:
• The number one factor that can destroy a relationship in times of stress—and whether your own relationship is at risk.• An easy way for long-time lovers to fall passionately back in love with their partners.
• How one very important and easy change in your attitude can revitalize a marriage in trouble.
• A surprising reason why some men have affairs—and the one time you should forgive your partner for cheating.
• A simple strategy you can use to see your partner’s point of view and head off arguments before they start.
• A common trait of couples who survive a crisis with their partnership intact. In fact, without this one trait, your relationship will very likely not make it through the toughest of times—much less day-to-day struggles.
• An effective way to argue that resolves conflict rather than hurts feelings.
• The biggest mistake you can make when listening to your partner’s feelings.
The Indestructible Relationship is not your typical self-help book. Which is one of the reasons why it won the EPIC eBook award for best non-fiction in 2012.
—Desiree Holt, the EPICon-2012 Chair, about The Indestructible Relationship winning the EPIC eBook Award
Buy The Indestructible Relationship TODAY and you’ll strengthen your relationship or discover the skills to nurture a new relationship. And I’ll donate 25 cents of each paperback purchased to The Compassionate Friends, a non-profit that helps families who have lost a child.
Wishing you joy and peace,
Author, The Indestructible Relationship